Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Go Framers...

Wow is all I can say looking outside my house. I could not believe my eyes when I got home from MDO today. When I left this morning there was an empty concrete slab. When I got home this afternoon, half of my house (studs) were up! I can actually take a tour through the house and see where everything will be!
Kamri was asleep when we got home from MDO so when she woke up I had the camera ready and led her outside to see her new house & playroom. She looked stunned, but not necessarily in a good way. She was very quiet and observant as the men pounded nailguns and chain saws was a little scared of all that noise. Then her little 2 year old thought came out. She looked at Pat and I and said, "I wanna ride my bike..." We just realized then, that we have now covered up the huge concrete area that she has had as her "playground" for the past couple of weeks. She eventually settled for going to jump on the trampoline and later when the men left for the day, we took a tour. She now gets it I think... she knows now there's actually going to be a house there with walls and a playroom (most importantly). She said, "it's gonna be real tall".

2 comments:

Heather's House said...

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you can see some progress! I know you are ready for this to be over.

I;m so glad you got a blog, girl! FUN TIMES!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!