Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Catching up before I forget....

October 27th- Birthday party for me on the back porch. Hot dogs... the fam... crockpot cheese dip in new kitchen (not moved in yet),... Lights, Camera, Action. Randy Ricks turns on electricity a.m.! Surprise!
October 31- Mom/Meme move my kitchen over to new house
November 1- p.m. inspection... final occupancy granted! Beds moved 1st- spend the night! Kamri in new room, woke up but did great!
November 2-3: moved in... flamingo surpise to Lacie's and back to me! Flamingo families over after church.
November 9- Disney On Ice- Nemo!
November 1oth- Kamri's Birthday party
November 16- Sam Moon with Mom, Meme, kamri; Bryant's and Kouba's over to visit; Clear Creek playoffs
November 17th- Sugar Plum Fairies at South Shore
November 19th- Fried food on porch to start Thanksgiving week celebration
November 21- cooked with mom for Thanksgiving; mom spent the night- fireside singing/guitar on porch
November 22- Rick, Kim, Kaylee, Kyndyll, mom over to celebrate; took ride to see Ricky and Kim's new house (almost done!); mom and us fireside singing again! fun times!
November 23- mom and I cleaned out toys; David, Lyndsey, Cay, Taylor, me, Mom, Pat - fireside singing again!!! mom spent the night again!
(Kamri sick throughout Thanksgiving and after... tis the season)
November 30th- painters back to do touch ups (lots)
December 1st- Christmas Tree up, Pat, K, and I shopped for decor (Kamri and I decorated); Pat recovered breakfast room dining chairs!
December 3rd- painters back to finish I hope
(making DVD for Meme for James Family Christmas)
James Family adopts children for Christmas from GISD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.