Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Monday, April 30, 2007

A Sunday Milestone

Well, Kamri got up during the night and then again for good at around 7, I fed her oatmeal by 7:30, and was ready to go to church by about 5 til 8am. We went to the early service (walked in about 10min. late), and then went to Bible Class. When we were on the way, kamri says, "I'm not going" so we just ignored it. When we were walking into the hallway and she saw her teacher holding out her arms at the other end, Kamri let go of my hand and ran down the hall to Ms. Mary! It's just one of those little things that says, "I'm getting bigger, Mom". It made me happy that she likes to go, but also sad because I just see the future and her letting go more as she grows. I'll hold on tight on my end though and always be waiting at the other end of the hallway.

No comments: