Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SHARE....

It was easy to pick my word for 2008. For a while now, I have been planning to SHARE more. I have started already and it is so much fun... little by little, even though it puts me out of my comfort zone for a short time, it's worth it knowing I am being pleasing to my savior.
So, what do I want to share???
My faith with others. I will share the love I have in my life because of Jesus. I will share what I am learning from the Bible with others.
Also: I will share nail polish, rings and necklaces with my little girl. I will share lunch with friends. I will share with friends how much they mean to me. I will share time... with others.... TIME is the most important gift I will share.
I WILL GIVE UP BUSY-NESS TO SHARE TIME with MY LITTLE GIRL, MY HUSBAND, MY MOM, MY MEME, MY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND MY FRIENDS... AND MOST OF ALL, MY JESUS. I will use the time He gives me and Pay it Forward to others and Back to Him.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Great word choice for 2008 along with wonderful ideas to use it!

Lacie said...

Great Word!!!! I love the thoughts behind it!

Could you please share some nail polish with me...I want the "opportunity" to try new nail polishes (other then clear)!

Wow, we could both use our word!!!