Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Monday, February 4, 2008

robynsfotos

I have made a new blog site for my photos. The link for it is on the sidebar at the top, robynsfotos. Hop on over and check it out for updated photos. Thanks to my friend, Holly, for the idea! She's definitely my new blogger guru icon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, robyn! thanks for stopping by. i'm so excited to see you are one of the new soup-swapping gals!! it's fun getting to know a whole new group of friends.

*see* you soon!