Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Soup Swap














Last week we did a Soup Swap! It was so much fun and so easy. Making one big batch of the same thing is much nicer than having to cook several different meals with different ingredients. Then you leave with 1 of every one else's soup. I recommend it to anyone! Besides the good food you get to have later, the fun with girlfriends can't be beat!
We all introduced our soup, where it came from and it's ingredients and that was a special part too.
So I look in my freezer about every other day and say mmmm.... can't wait to use (the next soup)... but I save them for days when I am rushed for time and just thaw & heat! Ahh... how nice!
Thanks, friends!

No comments: