Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SALE!

For those of you who love to get things on sale, I'm having one! I'm selling all of my Mary Kay products at 30% off! Place orders through the end of the month and get it all for 30% off!
When you visit my MaryKay website you will see the regular price. At check out it will say, the estimated price, but it will always allow me to overwrite the price after I get the e-mail that you have placed an order. Your card is not actually charged until after I get an e-mail, I check the order, I put in the adjusted 30% off amount and then confirm. I will then contact you and set up when and where to deliver. Don't worry, I mail products no shipping charges!
You can also shop online, and email me a list of the products you want if you don't want to purchase on the website.
Is there a product you used to love, but it's discontinued??? rmarrie2000@yahoo.com E-mail me as I have many products instock.
Now go have fun shopping!

No comments: