Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Beautiful Sunny Day...

Last week we got our back porch patio furniture in so, Sunday I cooked a roast and we ate outside and enjoyed the weather. It is a little hot right now, but we were in the perfect spot for shade and a nice breeze. Later on when it was time for K's nap I told her she could lay outside in the patio chaise lounge if she closed her eyes. Well she is one to fight sleep in a new place. So after a few threats of having to go inside if she didn't close her eyes, she drifted off to lala land! Then I myself laid down and went to the deepest sleep with her! AHHH... that hard sleep when you don't even know what day it is when you wake up! Then out of nowhere- BANG- a door in our new house slammed. Well, right now everything echos 10 times louder than normal because it's all concrete still. It was our A/C guy, and yes, I had to go over and greet him, face imprinted with the outdoor material of the chair and all! I am sure he got a good laugh out of that. He wanted to talk to Pat so I got to go inside and wake him up from his nap. Through it all K stayed asleep! Goats next door even tried to wake us up to feed them, but nothing was going to make her budge on that Beautiful Sunny Day...

No comments: