Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good stuff, Not so good Stuff!

So, on Thursday K decided she was a big girl again and took it down to just one meltdown at MDO! Yeah!!!! After school, she was so excited because we got our school T-Shirts in... of course she got hers because she was a "big girl"! Then we got home and our electrician had put up her Pink, with Pink flowers ceiling fan... again, this happened K, because you were a "big girl"! It was so cute, she just sat there (after a long squeal) on the window seal looking at it with me. After taking off her tennies she told me they were too small and sure enough the poor girl had a blister from them... This of course, happened because she grew that day, being a "big girl"! So many good things happened that day... all due to being a "big girl"... see how fun it is!!!???
Next day... we got carpet!!! K got carpet... big girl! After much play time and oohhh ahhh-ing, we couldn't find K for a minute. We had all been in mine and Pat's room and he thought she went into our existing house. I went in to call for her and had a feeling come over me... I knew what the little miss, who had been being a "big girl" was doing... not being a big girl right now.... That 'mother's instinct' came over me. I immediately ran to her new room and found my hunch to be true... my sweetie pie had just "marked her territory", like a dog. That is her new room alright! So... good stuff: being a "big girl"/ not so good stuff: "big girl" overkill!

1 comment:

Heather's House said...

That cracks me up! I love that sweet girl...and her sweet mommy!