Verses of the Week

  • Psalm 145:18 "The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth."
  • Psalm 146:2 "While I live I will praise the Lord; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being."
  • John 14:21 "He who has my commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be love by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Grandparents Day?

Yes, today is Grandparents day! I told mom that yesterday and she said it was just another excuse somebody wanted to use to get to have another day of celebration for something. Then she must have been thinking about it and called me later to say she wanted to take her 3 granddaughters to Cici's tomorrow after church. Well, of course! They ended up going to Olive Garden where Kaylee wanted to go and had a great time. Happy Memaw Day! The only problem is that she took them out to eat... one day they'll take her out though. Meme spent the day with Peyton. Happy Meme day too!

No comments: